Tel.: +49 211 93678330, +49 8022 96660
Mobile: +49 162 2797316
- Leadership and Influence, Babson College, Boston
- Transaction Analysis, Odenwald Institute
- Systemic Family Therapy, Münchner Familienkolleg (Munich Institute for Systemic Therapy, Consultancy and Supervision)
- Brief Therapy, Mental Research Institute, Palo Alto
- Mediation, San Diego Mediation Center
- Constellation work: Jacob Schneider, Eva Madelung, Angelika Hall, Munich
- SolutionsFocus, Paul Z. Jackson, London
- 3 Principles, Ken Manning & Robin Charbit, London
- Studied Business Administration with a focus on Tourism, Munich University of Applied Sciences
- International Management Studies, Golden Gate University, San Francisco
- 1996–1999: Strategy Consultant, Atlantic Consultants, Munich
- 1999–Present: Consultant and trainer, ComTeam AG, Gmund
- Active as a coach since 2001; navigated about 100 clients from all sectors through coaching processes since 2011, as well as numerous individual consultations.
- Young managers: Leadership topics around the new role
- Experienced managers: Self-reflection, leadership topics, change management
Methods and principles:
I use current situations from the coachees' everyday professional life to recognise behaviour patterns. As required, I use models and methods from consultancy and training to support the acquisition of a better understanding of situations, their own behaviour and that of others. New behaviour is being tested collectively.
Coaching is available in the following languages:
German and English
My personal mindset:
I am passionate about incorporating "SolutionsFocus", i.e. solution-oriented thinking and actions, into my work. What is also important to me as a leader is authenticity, because I believe that the vigour for the role arises from individuality.