Organisationsberatung & Persönlichkeitsentwicklung
Hermann-Löns-Str. 8, 85521 Ottobrunn
Tel.: +49 89 552 686 82
Mobile: +49 1525 695 1092
Systemic therapy and consultancy (wisl), Hakomi basic training (Hakomi Institute Europe), Internal Family system, basic training (IFS Institute Europe), mediation (Dr Gattis Hösl; Dr Al Weckert)
Practical coaching (Dr Hans Jellouschek), transactional analysis, (Professio), non-violent communication (Al Weckert), constellation (Dr. Gunthard Weber, wisl), mindfulness-based compassionate living (Dr. Erik van den Brink, Akademie im Park), ComTeam Culture Profile Indicator® licence (ComTeam)
Systemic consultant (SG [systemic society])
- Degree in mechanical engineering, project manager for product transportation abroad in the automotive area (six years);
- Professional reorientation accompanied by a coach;
- Since 2006: Consultant, coach, trainer, including 2 years at ComTeam AG;
- Experience abroad: A total of three years in Portugal, New Zealand and Italy.
Specialist areas as a coach:
- Leadership: including role clarification, alignment between different levels of seniority, personal development
- Conflicts: Dealing with internal/external conflicts, as a directly affected party or "third party"
- Decision-making: Clarification of interests, expectations, needs, making decisions happily
- Personal orientation: Discovering, describing and exploring the next development steps for professional and personal life. Consciously shaping transitions.
Middle management and junior management, employees, self-employed company owners
Methods and principles:
I work primarily in dialogue, with visual aids: moderation cards, flipchart, whiteboard. To analyse the current situation, I use techniques including brainstorming and a constellation with figures. Next steps and solutions emerge with the individual "psycho-logic", which is expressed through thoughts, physical sensations, feelings and emotions, supplemented by mindfulness exercises. I feel at home and am experienced in both worlds — humans and technology. My approach is to build bridges between the logical and the perceived. This makes the next clear steps possible so effectiveness can be realised.
In principle throughout Germany, preferably Munich and the surrounding area
Coaching is available in the following languages:
Appreciative, with respect and attentiveness, benefit-oriented, structured, mindful and also provocative — in a supportive way. People make the best of their backgrounds to get the most out of situations in the given moment.