As a trainer and consultant in systemic process management, conflict resolution and mediation, I support managers, teams and companies with projects and assist individuals with their personal and professional development. I often work with organisations and teams made up of people from different cultures, and enjoy doing so. It is important to me that the people I work with come to their own realisations. I therefore see my role as more of a guide than a consultant.
After completing my basic commercial training, I studied business administration. This was followed by a period in the USA, and then 14 years working in various line, staff and management functions for a global reinsurance group.
I am the managing director of ComTeam Academy & Consulting GmbH, Switzerland, and a partner at ComTeam AG, Gmund am Tegernsee, Germany.
I was born in 1959 in Winterthur, where I still live today and where ComTeam is based in Switzerland. My sporting activities usually take me into the surrounding forests and I am also taking singing lessons, although I have no ambitions in that direction.
- Führungskompetenz (ComTeam Blog): Beliebt und erfolgreich als Führungskraft?
- Kulturarbeit (ComTeam Blog): Konsens statt fauler Kompromiss
- Kulturarbeit (ComTeam Blog): Die Extra Meile – eine legitime Forderung?
- Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Der Unsinn mit dem Commitment
- Kulturarbeit (ComTeam Blog): Considerations regarding bonuses and long-term incentive plans – Part 2
- Kulturarbeit (ComTeam Blog): Considerations regarding bonuses and long-term incentive plans – Part 1
- Change Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Complexity or the secret behind Donald Trumps rise
- Change Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Komfortzone vs. Dis-Komfortzone
- Change Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): MBA und die Macht des Change – ein etwas anderes Buch zum Thema