I was born in Oldenburg in 1969 and attended school there and in Seattle, USA. My studies took me from Bonn (training in hotel management) via Munich (business studies) and San Francisco (two-year MBA degree with a focus on international management as a Fulbright scholarship student) back to the Bavarian metropolis in 1996, where I worked for a strategy consultancy agency, mainly in the telecommunications industry, for three years.
I have been involved in advising people on change processes for ComTeam since 1999. I plan and lead internal company seminars and programmes on topics such as leadership, change management and communication. Target groups include experienced managers who wish to develop their skills further and young managers who are preparing for their first managerial position.
As a consultant, I navigate large groups through events, work with coaching clients on personal issues and support teams during strategy workshops, during development processes and through difficult situations.
I very much enjoy working with international groups and in English, and often do so, as different perspectives and cultures continue to fascinate me. I am passionate about incorporating "solution focus", i.e. solution-oriented thinking and actions, into my working life. A while ago I have come across the 3 principles, an understanding of how the mind works. This has especially influenced my work as executive coach and shown great results with my clients.
Since 2006, I have been working from Düsseldorf – hugely enjoying my dual role as a consultant and mother – and I manage together with my colleagues our Western office. Despite the travel involved in my job, I also thoroughly enjoy travelling outside of work – particularly to Africa.
- Kulturarbeit Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Hilfe, wir haben einen #MeToo-Fall!
- Kulturarbeit Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): #MeToo oder #NichtNachgedacht?
- Führungskompetenz Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Griechischer Wein – oder: Wie viel Alkohol verträgt eine Führungsposition?
- Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Ist Stress die Folge Ihrer Gedanken?
- Führungskompetenz Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Als Führungskraft verantwortungsbewusst Einfluss nehmen
- Coaching Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Coaching-Erfolg messen – geht das?
- Kulturarbeit Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Design Thinking: Kulturschock nicht ausgeschlossen
- Coaching Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Der perfekte Spiegel: Coaching zu Dritt
- Young Leaders (Presse | PERSPEKTIVEN): Plötzlich Führungskraft – souverän in der neuen Rolle
- Change Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Beraterfalle Narzissmus
- Change Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): 4 auf einen Streich
- Change Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Alter schützt vor Veränderung nicht
- Change Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Change the meat
- Führungskräfteentwicklung (Presse | Personalmagazin): Global in zwölf Monaten