I was born in 1949 in Freiburg im Breisgau.
Training and professional experience as an occupational therapist and manager of therapeutic shared accommodation, followed by further training in Hakomi, systematic family therapy for organisations and mediation.
I gained management experience as a member of the ComTeam Board of Directors, which also included management of the hotel – with all the ups and downs that being a manager entails.
My focus today is on being a coach, team developer and mediator, as well as a trainer for management training and for ComTeam's coaching and mediation development and training programmes: all the different fields of consulting, varied and challenging. I am a co-founder of ComTeam and live with my husband in Munich, where ComTeam started in 1974.
In my spare time I enjoy cooking, baking, cycling, reading books and travelling.
- Coaching (ComTeam Blog): Was die besten Coaching Ausbildungen haben müssen
- Change Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): "Mein Coachee ist im Widerstand" – was tun?
- Coaching (Presse | wirtschaft + weiterbildung): "Mein Coachee ist im Widerstand" – was tun?
- Change Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Nach der Coaching-Ausbildung – gute Vorsätze in die Tat umgesetzt
- Change Blickwinkel (ComTeam Blog): Coaching und Krise
- Konfliktmanagement (Presse | PERSPEKTIVEN): Ran an die Konflikte!
- Demografie (Presse | Arbeit und Arbeitsrecht): Arbeiten jenseits der 60
- Konfliktmanagement (Presse | Wohlfahrt Intern): Nicht wegschmusen