Presence and impact
Instead of making an impression, make an impact
Being on the leadership stage is not about making an impression, but about having an impact. Presence and impact are both required to portray a clear and powerful performance.
Presentations, speeches, addresses and one-to-one situations. Whenever it is important to you that you are properly understood and for you to achieve something, your impact depends on clear expression, a charismatic presence and a firm standpoint. You will experiment with your range of expression in various exercises. You'll find out what is effective and what works for you. With plenty of feedback, you will gain clarity and persuasive power. It's easy for you to make these improvements, as every exercise is followed by reflection and application to specific everyday working situations.
Employees, project managers, leaders, HR and organisation developers, coaches and consultants
- Presence: what factors increase vitality and reduce impact; how personality, expression and performance work together
- Spontaneity: how you handle difficult situations with ease
- Attitude and status: preparing your performances and your place in the space
- Expression, breathing, voice: how to breathe deeply and reach a whole auditorium with your voice
- Stage fright: use nerves to your advantage
- The ability to choose: expand your repertoire of expression by experimenting with your strengths
- Tension: created by situations that arouse interest
- Generate successful implementations: Hands-on situations from the normal working day with professional feedback
Methods: short inputs from the trainer; solo, paired, small group and plenary work; participant and trainer feedback; guided reflections; exercises (breathing, voice, spontaneity); practical examples; transfer
- To strengthen your own impact
- To work out the style that works and has an impact for you
- To conquer a steep learning curve through strength-based learning
- To achieve a high transfer quality through a large number of practice sequences
- To receive professional feedback from trainers
- To sustain what has been learned in everyday situations
How your company benefits from this
- Performances and presentations become clearer, more understandable and more convincing
- Strong and effective leaders are resolute and effective in representing the interests of the company
- Efficient investment of time for presentation preparations
- Being able to convey even difficult content in an appropriate way
- Leaders are perceived as reliable and strengthen the trust of employees in the company
The seminar is led by a ComTeam trainer and an actor from Munich's fastfood theater.
Seminars, workshops and training courses in our academy in Gmund only take place in German. If you are interested in seminars or workshops in English, please contact our office.