Recognising behaviour, reflecting on behaviour – for leaders
Communication style and personal behaviour in stressful situations
Every person is different, with different motives, perceptions and judgements. Being able to put yourself in someone else's shoes isn't easy, especially when things get heated. One person gets aggressive, another stands silent, the third is talking your ear off and the fourth simply takes off. If you can understand what pushes you to the edge and what triggers others, you can be free to behave as you wish to, not as you must.
Good communication means knowing your own communication profile, developing your behavioural patterns and being able to perceive people without judging them — especially when they are different to you. This seminar can help you to be clear, direct and effective.
Leaders with several years' experience of leadership responsibility, managers directly leading large projects, members of managing boards
- Personal assessment: Access personal experiences from great memories and problematic situations
- Perception: how experiences and actions are influenced by mental images
- Projections: understanding the sources of affection and antipathy, envy and admiration, competition and cooperation
- Communication profile: self-worth and communication profile, talent structure, opportunities and boundaries
- Stress pattern: how we understand and encounter other people's stress patterns in an appropriate way
- Feedback: reconciling the image of oneself with the reflected perceptions of others
- Options for action: how to recognise the motivations of personal behaviour and be able to use these insights to gain more freedom in actions
- To develop a deep understanding of your own emotions, reactions and behavioural patterns and those of others
- To learn how to cope adequately when times get tough
- To work out how to confidently differentiate between perceptions of assumptions and judgements
- To be capable of giving clear and constructive feedback
- To receive open feedback regarding your impact on others, with the opportunity to reflect on this feedback and take comments to enhance your own behavioural options
How your company benefits from this
- The company can cooperate with greater trust and professionalism, leading to better results
- An active feedback culture is encouraged
- Fair behaviour and working practices are exemplified
- Productive working relationships are developed, enabling high performance
- Leads to a relaxed, appealing atmosphere, people are more resistant to stress, burnout is avoided
- A greater level of loyalty and identification with tasks can be felt
- The company has credible ambassadors of its culture in the face of customers, suppliers, the media and cooperating companies
Information and quotation
If there are seven or more participants, we will provide two trainers.
Basic and advanced seminar in one package:
When booking your seminar, if you purchase both "Recognising behaviour, reflecting on behaviour – for leaders" and "Reflect on and change behaviour" together, you can pay a package price of EUR 4400,– (+ VAT + hotel). That's 15% cheaper than booking the seminars individually. To book the package, please contact our office.
Seminars, workshops and training courses in our academy in Gmund only take place in German. If you are interested in seminars or workshops in English, please contact our office.