train:agil® – Dynamic learning processes at your company
Why have we developed train:agil®?
During discussions, many of our customers tell us that they want to improve openness to change, increase flexibility and strengthen the sense of personal responsibility at their organisations. The phrase "Our organisation must be more agile!" crops up again and again in different scenarios. We believe that the learning process itself must reflect this requirement.
What is train:agil®?
The agile learning and development concept offered by ComTeam builds on our proven and successful kult:agil® approach, which is designed to further develop the culture at an organisation. Our new concept is aimed at companies that wish to focus on digitisation, personalisation and workplace 4.0 in their staff development procedures.
This in-house training concept comprises approaches from the agile workplace and is designed to qualify several employees in a flexible and sustainable format in the shortest timeframe possible. In contrast to traditional staff development methods, train:agil® offers personalised learning paths, mutual development within small teams and the ability to systematically anchor these topics in day-to-day life.
With this approach, individuals, teams and organisations can develop business-related skills and behaviours in a sustainable way to better master current challenges.
What is agile about this concept?
train:agil® is based on principles from the agile workplace. These principles include "self-organised teams with a high degree of personal responsibility", "transparency in the process", "an iterative procedure" and "flexible adaptation to change".
Referring specifically to our train:agil® concept, we believe that agility is about having clear learning objectives, as well as flexibility, transparency and individuality within the learning process. Agility is not an end in itself. In developing this concept, we have considered at each point whether agile elements are necessary and whether a traditional approach makes more sense at any point.
Various terms, methods and roles from agile work processes also form part of the train:agil® concept.
Why is train:agil® successful?
In the most recent qualification programs to use train:agil®, the concept was successful as a result of several factors:
- Awareness was maintained at a high level across the entire learning path due to the high frequency of motivating factors.
- The learning content was anchored in the everyday situations and challenges relevant to the participants.
- The qualification programme set out the context in which the new behaviour was to be tested and learned, and thus provided the encouragement for it to develop into a new routine.
- Progress at team level was visible and possible to measure via defined actions and behaviours.
- It enabled individuals to develop their skills with a high degree of autonomy.
When it comes to train:agil® processes, we offer learning content in a digital format and we can use a learning transfer platform to design development paths aligned with related experience. The degree of digitization predominantly depends on the objectives of the qualification programmes and the framework conditions at your organisation. We have also already completed train:agil® concepts that largely functioned without any digitisation elements.
How you and your company benefit from this
train:agil® offers your company:
- The ability to involve several employees* in one learning process at the same time.
- A consistently high awareness level throughout the entire learning process.
- A form of learning that reflects the requirements of an agile environment.
- Excellent acceptance levels among the target group due to the personalised design options.
- A high level of commitment to the learning process as a result of working in small teams plus transparency with regard to the learning outcomes.
- A solid network within the target group.
- The option to implement digital learning formats or use existing digital media and channels.
* The train:agil® concept described here is suitable for target groups of 100 or more people, but sections can also be used to excellent effect for smaller teams.
- The transfer of learning content during the working day is facilitated, as learning takes place in everyday situations.
- A high level of personalisation is available plus the freedom to explore different design options for the qualification programme.
- The learning content is highly relevant as it can be accessed on demand.
- The concept can be tailored to personal knowledge levels and learning need.
- Different formats and media enhance learning success.
How does train:agil® work?
train:agil® processes feature recurring elements and logic but are always tailored to the respective objectives, themes and framework conditions of the organisation. When we discuss your order, we also check with you whether and in what format this procedure suits your objectives and your organisation.