83703 Gmund am Tegernsee
Tel: +49 8022 96660
Talking therapy training at the Hakomi Institute, Heidelberg
Gestalt therapy, transactional analysis, systemic family therapy for organisations, organisational constellations, conflict management, facilitation and team development
- Studies in economics and sociology with a focus on business psychology and sociology, HR and organisation development
- 1981–1985: Consultant and management trainer in an organisational department of an American computer manufacturer
- 1985–1987: Consultant in a business consulting company in the area of personnel development
- Since 1987: I have led seminars and training programmes in the field of coaching, core competencies for consultants and self-development seminars for employees and experienced managers in our ComTeam Academy. Within the company, I plan and lead seminars for experienced managers on topics such as pit stop management, team development and personality.
- Coach since 1993
I support staff and management to personally reflect on their professional and hierarchical roles in the company and to shape them in a tailored way. Part of this support involves productive communication in projects, teams and working relationships, solution-oriented conflict resolution and handling power and influence with and without disciplinary management. Personal self-management, work/life balance to prevent burnout and clear development and career goals allow for self-confident and clear values in the professional role.
Coaching employees, project managers and experienced managers
Methods, principles and personal mindset:
- Personal self-assessment with some distance from the day-to-day routine enables a respectful and appreciative look at existing resources and the necessary additions to our own behavioural repertoire.
- I combine methodological, organisational and structural issues regarding the employee and leadership role with the self-reflection topics of power and (self-)responsibility, autonomy and belonging, mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
- Solution and resource-oriented feedback for the coachee to assess the effect of their behaviour
Coaching is available in the following languages: